Are you an expert or enthusiast of a digital, tech or business topic?
Then showcase your knowledge by speaking at our weekly events like many other volunteer speakers from major brands like Google, Havas and Amazon!
Simply get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know:
– What subject(s) or topics you could speak about
– A few potential dates during the next 1-3 months
Note: our events are normally on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.
- A short bio about yourself (500 characters maximum)
Our audience is diverse and each event is unique. Events range from very basic intro talks to advanced technical workshops, industry panels and collaborative meetups like competitions and hackathons (See all our past events). Speakers may do their own independent workshop, or as part of a larger conference evening.
You are free to format your talk as you prefer
Our only guidelines are:
– You need to teach practical and hands-on knowledge or experience;
– You shouldn’t over-pitch your own business (we will give you a lot of exposure anyway!)
If you have any further questions please check our FAQ or just get in touch at email@example.com