Outreach Digital, the largest meetup in London for digital marketing and technology, is 100% volunteer-run.
Our diverse team members from 15+ countries work at different organizations, but make time during their lunch breaks, evenings and weekends to organize talks, workshops, panels and other events.
We constantly need people who can:
– Organize events, from finding great speakers to arranging venues.
– Promote our events through online and offline marketing.
– Build user-friendly web experiences, designs and supporting technologies.
– You can juggle work, life and volunteering and make no excuses to miss events and team meetings;
– You can manage or help setting up at least two events per month;
– You commit to your calendar with the team and flag any availability issues;
– You must be free every 1st Tuesday evening of every month for our team meetings in Central London;
What we expect from you
– You never leave your teammates in the dark: you always respond and communicate.
– You are a proactive self-starter: you will find out what’s necessary to get things done.
– You have vision to plan ahead and to help the group expand.
- Step 1: Fill out and submit the application form below.
(in case of any technical issues, please send the replies via email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Step 2: Attend any of our upcoming events and introduce yourself to an organizer, so that someone can help onboard you. Please double check our upcoming Meetup event list: https://www.meetup.com/Digital/
IMPORTANT: Before submitting your application, please make 100% sure you understood the above Requirements. If you cannot meet them, you may still help us in other ways, e.g. as a speaker, partner or simply assisting our team occasionally. If you think you can help us in some other way, or have any questions, please get in touch at email@example.com