Are you an expert or enthusiast of a digital, tech or business topic?
Then share and showcase your knowledge by speaking at Outreach Digital meetup events, like 300+ volunteer speakers from major brands and organizations have done!
Simply get in touch at email@example.com and let us know:
– What subject(s) or topics you could speak about
– A few potential dates during the next 1-3 months
Note: our events are normally on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.
– A short bio about yourself (100 words maximum)
Our audience is very diverse and each evening is unique. Our events range from very basic intro talks to advanced technical workshops, industry panels and collaborative meetups like competitions and hackathons (See all our past events). Speakers may do their own independent workshop, or as part of a larger conference evening.
You are free to format your workshop/class/talk as you prefer
Our only guidelines are:
– You need to talk about practical and hands-on knowledge or discuss your experience;
– You shouldn’t over-pitch your business. This is not a pitching group! (Don’t worry – we give you loads of exposure anyway…)
If you have any further questions please check our FAQ or just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org